It REALLY WORKS
It’s that time of year again! Creepy-crawlies everywhere! While there is NO perfect way to protect yourself from ticks and insects, ticks are particularly difficult to avoid since commercial repellents (like DEET) don’t work well. We suggest using essential oils to help deter ticks and while there are many recipes that may be helpful, we added one below for guidance. We suggest that you try different combinations of oils since there is no perfect science in keeping ticks away. Be aware: this is to be use on CLOTHING, NOT directly on your skin!!! Get the whole KIT in a bundle HERE
Our Tick and Insect Repellent
- 30 drops Geranium Essential Oil
- 30 drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 30 drops Citronella Essential Oil
- 30 drops Garlic or Eucalyptus or Lemongrass Oil
- 1 ounce grain alcohol
- 3 ounces distilled water
- 1 glass, 4 oz, dark amber or blue spray bottle
- Fill a dark colored spray bottle with 1 ounce of grain alcohol.
- Add in the above essential oils.
- Screw on cap and shake or mix well.
- Fill with remaining 3 ounces of distilled water.
- Shake to mix well (shake before each use).
Spray on your clothing, pant legs, and shoes.
NOT for use directly on skin as it may be too strong for most people!
Dr. Conners graduated with his doctorate from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 1986 and has been studying alternative cancer care for over 20 years. He holds AMA Fellowships in Regenerative & Functional Medicine and Integrative Cancer Therapy.
He is the author of numerous books including, Stop Fighting Cancer and Start Treating the Cause, Cancer Can’t Kill You if You’re Already Dead, Help, My Body is Killing Me, Chronic Lyme, 3 Phases of Lyme, 23 Steps to Freedom, and many more you can download for FREE on our books page.