SHINGLES Health Protocol
Protecting and re-,imeralizing one’s bones is essential to overall health. In the “old days”, doctors simply had a discussion about calcium, however, new research reveals that increasing calcium does little for bone health and actually increases cardiovascular calcification and the incidence of myocardial infarctions (heart attacks). Clearly, there are CAUSES of bone loss that need to be addressed (cancer, inflammation, autoimmune conditions, etc.) but our BONE HEALTH PROTOCOL is a great starting point for those with osteopenia and/or osteoporosis.
1. Decrease overall inflammation
Supplements Recommended to TAKE to decrease inflammation:
- SBI Protect Powder (Ortho Molecular) – 1 scoop, 2 times per day – SBI Protect is the only purified, dairy-free source of immunoglobulin G (IgG) available as a dietary supplement. Pure IgG helps to maintain a healthy intestinal immune system by binding a broad range of microbes and toxins within the gut lumen.
- Ortho Biotic 100 – 1 per day – is a high-dose probiotic delivering 100 billion active cultures for cases of gastrointestinal and immune distress.
- ButyrEn or Enterovite (same product, different brands)- 1 per meal – gives essential butyric acid in all essential forms to nourish and feed the cells of the intestianl wall
2. ACUTE PHASE – for first 6 weeks
- Clear Immuno Plus (Our Product) – take 6 capsules in divided doses per day
- Vitamin D3 Complex (DFH) – 2 per day – gives immune support
- DigestXym + (from US Enzymes) – take 1 per meal
3. POST ACUTE PHASE – for next 6-12 weeks
- Clear Immuno Plus (Our Product) – take 2-4 capsules in divided doses per day
- Clear Multi-Mins (Our Product) – take 2-4 capsules in divided doses per day
- Vitamin D3 Complex (DFH) – 1 per day – gives immune support
- DigestXym Plus (from US Enzymes) – take 1 per largest meal of day
*Natural history and treatment of varicella-zoster in high-risk populations, Author links open overlay panel J.W.GnannR.J.Whitley. Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
Dr. Conners graduated with his doctorate from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 1986 and has been studying alternative cancer care for over 20 years. He holds AMA Fellowships in Regenerative & Functional Medicine and Integrative Cancer Therapy.
He is the author of numerous books including, Stop Fighting Cancer and Start Treating the Cause, Cancer Can’t Kill You if You’re Already Dead, Help, My Body is Killing Me, Chronic Lyme, 3 Phases of Lyme, 23 Steps to Freedom, and many more you can download for FREE on our books page.